ferferbooks

Author: Chanda Hahn
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal
Other: FREE KINDLE BOOK

Review:
“Not every tale has a happy ending. In fact, many of them are grim.”

Ladies and gentleman, this is a free book for your Kindle and it actually might be worth the time and money (haha?). It was good enough to where I would recommend it to certain friends, but it is not a must read (my opinion). It is targeted toward a specific group of readers, and it would be best left to those readers.

To be completely honest, I found the characters were a little annoying at times. I didn't think Nan always behaved as she was described and I actually disliked her for the those times she betrayed her description. Brody was likable for the most part, but not all the time. Actually, I feel the same with Mina. They were just a little inconsistent and a little annoying, but it seems I forgave them for that. Hm, that's interesting. For the most part, they were just okay.

No, I am not fangirling over this one... though I might have done a little fangirling over one of the main characters in the story (last line in the novel for those of you who have read it). THAT is not that important nomatterhowmuchIwanttohearmoreabouthim. Yes it did have a bit of a love triangle going on; and yes, I did pick sides. I may or may not continue to read the series just because I am a little curious what happens, but I don't need to do it immediately. I have bigger fish to fry.

Go ahead and give it a shot. I'm not upset that I read it and I don't think you will be either. Most of you anyway... take it for what it is. Everything for me was just sort of 'meh.'